How to Register.
By downloading a copy of the Registration Form, [click here to download, printing out that copy, filling in your details and then sending the form in with the non-refundable deposit of £50 [cheques payable to ICC] to Ken Wilson, Ironman Tournament Organiser, ICC, 110 St James Rd, Glasgow, G4 0PS. The deposit will be part of the distributed funds. When we receive the registration form we will be in touch to let you know more details of the day and how it will work.
1. Go to the Sponsorship Section on the website and download a Sponsor Form.
2. Between now and the day of the tournament, June 18th, and seek out sponsors. Because this is a charity event , try to raise as much sponsorship as you can [£500 would be a good target to aim for]. Please note you only have to have sponsorship pledges, not the actual money by the 18th.
3. Come and Play in the tournament on the day. [More details will be sent to you about the day when we receive your Registration Form].
4. Collect the sponsorship money for the holes you’ve managed the play and then send the proceeds in. Cheques should be payable to the main sponsor: ICC.
5. When your sponsorship has come in, ICC will forward half of your sponsorship money to your charity of choice. The other half will be put towards ICC’s training of youth workers in Scotland.
6. You will receive a letter of thanks from your charity of choice to assure you that your funds have been received.